Friday, March 12, 2010

Uggs - water and stain repellent?

***Any details on this spray stuff is greatly appreciated***





I just bought uggs, along with a water and stain repellent that they had at Nordstrom... my question is, when I sprayed it on, some of the spray got on the inside sheep fur lining thing, and I was wondering if that damages it at all. Is there any way I can protect the inside of the boots when I spray them to protect it from getting spray on it?





Also, how often do I spray them? And should I do two coats?





I know this is a silly question, and I want a real answer, not "Uggs are Uggly, why did you buy them."

Uggs - water and stain repellent?
BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE CUTE


:)





I HAVE 3 Pairs
Reply:i myself have plenty pairs of uggs... i doubt that it would do any harm to the fur... and i think you should double coat them.. but make sure the first coat has dried before putting the next one on...if you really want to take good care of them you should buy the kits.. the one where they have the brush and the conditioner for them.. good luck



teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


fur boots © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting