Sunday, March 14, 2010

Please help with my homework.(SS)?

This is example that my teacher gave me.


I AM CANADIAN


Hey,


I am not a lumberjack, or a Fur trader


I don't live in an igloo,


or eat blubber


or own a dogsled.


And I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Suzy from Canada,


although I am certain they are really, really nice.


I have a prime minister...not a president,


I speak English and French, not American


and I pronounce it About, not A-boot.


I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack,


I believe in peacekeeping, not policing,


diversity not assimilation,


and that the beaver is a truly pround and noble animal.


A touque is a hat,


a chesterfield is a couch,


and it is pronounced Zed,


not zee...ZED!!


Canada is the second largest land mass,


the first nation of hockey,


and the best part of North America.


My name is Joe...


And I am Canadian!





Can you make a new one with the same form.... but using different word????!!


plz

Please help with my homework.(SS)?
Yahoo! Answers are meant for answering questions, not doing your entire homework for you. Please learn to do your own homework.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


fur boots © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting