Friday, November 6, 2009

How can I top last year's Valentine's Day?

Last yr I surprised my crush (now my boyfriend) by driving 2c him while he ws working at nite. I left a trail of rose petals leading from the steps of his building 2 my car with roses in his path with msgs telling him 2 follow the trail 2 find his present, read each message aloud, and then try to get the present and find me.I put his present on the inside cover of the boot (I have a hatchback) so he could see it all nicely wrapped. Inside the boot I laid a red fur cloth, covered in heart shaped marshmallows and red sweets. i bought a cake from thorntons and a bottle of rose wine and arranged them in the boot with wine glasses, plates and cutlery,complete with red ribbons.For the ultimate surpise I locked the car from the inside and after some tricky manoeuvring, got myself in there too seductively positioned with a rose in my mouth, sexy lingerie and heels. I text him and then waited.could hear him laughing and reading and when he found me i gt draggd inside 4a very memorable nite...

How can I top last year's Valentine's Day?
Why try to top a good thing, just do it again this year!



Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


fur boots © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting