Saturday, October 24, 2009

What to wear on an UPSCALE first date in a wet, cold climate like San Francisco?

Hello everyone!





After being engaged for the past year, my (now ex) fiance and I decided to head out separate ways. So now I'm dating again!





Here's my question, I am going to a great 5 Star restaurant in the middle of winter in San Francisco. For those of you who don't know, San Francisco isn't exactly a paradise this time of year. No, it doesn't snow, but there's wind, rain and nights in low 40's. I am meeting a wonderful, wealthy man so I have to make a great impression. It has to be sexy yet modest...meaning no miniskirts, jeans or knee high boots! Another thing, no fur...just because in San Francisco that's considered pretty tacky.





I'm not an ultra trendy kind of person, so please stick to the classics. I have a nice figure, so pretty much anything works.





Any suggestions?

What to wear on an UPSCALE first date in a wet, cold climate like San Francisco?
a little black dress with red heels!!





i know it's raining in san francisco, b/c i live here, but i'm sure you can handle it for a couple minutes before you get into the restaurant!!





and maybe a nice sweater...i heard that it was gonna rain tonight! good luck on your date! :)
Reply:what about some nice slacks with a dressy top?


try bloomingdales?





or macys has some cute winter clothes right now



hot model

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


fur boots © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting