Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can you help me put together an outfit?

Ok This is for fun, I am perfectly capable of dressing myself!





Style - Unique, I wear some pretty cool stuff and its trendy!





Stores - Hot Topic - Ross - Urban Outfitters - Forever21 - Wetseal - Macys





I don't really like Hollister, American Eagle (though I have 2 nice pairs of shoes from that brand, but one gives me badddd blisters), I don't like really heavey heavy goth, punk, emo, stuff either





I like Black, Red, Dark blue, all shades of purple, and neon colors





I don't like brown, gray, some yellows, gold, hunter green, light blue, blood red, pink, that sort of thing





Age - 14





I like dresses, but not ones with sleeves, I don't like fake or real fur, I don't really care for boots, but I do have a nice pair I llike, I don't care for skirts too much though I will wear them, I hate shorts, I don't like converse, nikes, etc. I don't like weird patterns, but I love plaid and stripes! I really love wearing dresses though nothing girly or frilly unless its Gothic Lolita!





Continued:

Can you help me put together an outfit?
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73811...



peeling skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


fur boots © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting